Why do business with Machine Safety Specialists?
- 28 years in OSHA,
- coupled with a 20-year strong background in machine controls, instrumentation and
- plus 18 years in Safety Technology Engineering and manufacturing,
- AND over 25 years in power generation and safety management
- equals 85+ vast years of experience that can help your company overcome many
obstacles when it comes to machine guarding and plant safety.
How We Can Help:
We understand that many companies simply do not know where to start with machine
guarding. It can be overwhelming!
Let us show you how it can be done-- the right way. We are machine safety consultants,
we don't sell machine guarding products and we don't install machine guarding products.
But, we do know where to find proper devices, we know the proper ways to
install them, and we know how to use them.
Talk with us regarding our recommendations for your projects.
If you have a preferred supplier, let us know, we will work with them to produce
the results you need.
Do you need help with OSHA-mandated machine guarding?
Do you know about the increased need for Risk Assessment?
Do OSHA requirements for Lockout/Tagout cause production issues?
Is the requirement for Control Reliability causing problems?
We know machine guarding.
We have helped many companies develop their own Risk Assessment programs.
We know how to do it.
Lockout/Tagout Programs giving you fits?
Let us help.
We work with Safety Managers, Controls Engineers and Plant Managers to ensure that:
- employees are safe -
- safety systems really do work and -
- your company can reliably make products.